Hours in challenge so far: 24
Hours Read: 13.75
Books Read: four
Blog posts: 9 I realize now that this is too many. Rookie mistake.
Reviews: four, although I’ll need to go back and tweak some. For some reason I thought this was all a race. Another rookie mistake. The rules clearly state that blogging counts in the time, so I should have just done it properly the first time.
twittering: yes, probably 12 postings.
Rookie mistakes: 3. The 2 posted above and the morning fussing around a title that wasn’t working for me. Put it down for later. I learned.
Hours to go: 24. My personal goal of six books now seems attainable.
Categories48 hour reading challenge 2009 age-appropriate materials animal fiction audiobook authors award winners bend in the road classic Downers Grove Public Library early chapter book Easy (Early) Readers Family relationships gentle read historical fiction kidlit orphans Reading realistic fiction Uncategorized
- Detour in the Bend
- Good Dog, Aggie by Lori Ries
- 2010 Snow Day Reading Challenge schedule
- Never Cry Wolf by Heather Davis
- Snow Day 2010 Personal Reading Challenge
- How Oliver Olson Changed the World by Claudia Mills
- Roscoe Riley Rules #7 by Katherine Applegate
- 15 Books that Inspire Me
- The Middle-Child Blues by Kristyn Crow
- I Am A Genius Of Unspeakable Evil And I Want To Be Your Class President by Josh Lieb
- An Ode to Amanda
- I Judge You
- The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller
- And now for something seasonal…